Antibac Hand Sanitizer 70% Alcohol (1 Liter)?
Drug Facts: Active Ingredients Ethyl Alcohol 70% Antiseptic.
– To help decrease bacteria on the skin.
– Recommended for repeated use.
– Effective against Escherichia coli: pseudomonas aeruginosa, staphylococcus aureus .. Listeria monocytogens and salmonella typhimurium.
For external use only.
– keep away from fire or flame.
– Keep out of eyes, in case of eye contact, flush it throughly with water, seek medical attention immediately.
– Avoid contact with broken skin.
– Stop use and ask a doctor if redness or irritation develops and persists for more than 72 hrs.
– Keep away form children if swallowed seek medical attention immediately, children must only use this product under adult supervision.
Protocol Of Use:
Place small amount of ANTIBAC sanitizer in your palm, thoroughly spread on both hands and rub together until dry.
Store below 35 c May discolor some fabrics.
water – propylene glycerol, isopropyl alcohol, PEG-12, carbomer 940 , fragnance, triethanolamine.
Type: Hand Sanitizer