Butterfly Massage Glove – Made Of Silicone And Stainless Steel Balls – With 360 Rotating Roller Seven Ball For Relaxation & Pain Relief – Yellow
– Suitable for any point of your body, such as head, face, neck, back, chest, belly, leg, foot, etc.
– Hand-hold design with 7 Pcs Rolling Metal Ball, Massage roller can be rotated in 360 degrees, can be used anywhere and anytime.
– Helps remove your fatigue and reduce appearance of cellulite by improving circulation. Reduces aches and pains.
– The back of the item is made of soft pvc brushes, it could also massage your body while having a bath or shower.
Omega Thermo Cold Multi-Purpose Hot or Cold Gel Bead Pack – 1 piece
Get instant relief from pain with the omega-gel multi-use pad, which can be used hot or cold as needed.
It is used in injuries of the leg or ankle, back, and neck. It can also be used to relieve menstrual pain on the abdomen or back.
This reusable and multi-purpose pack contains gel beads that conform to the body to soothe it. Plus, each package includes a velor fabric backing for maximum comfort. Some injuries require warmth to enhance blood flow, and some require cold to reduce swelling. No matter what kind of comfort you need, our multi-purpose gel packaging covers your needs.
For cold use:
Place the package in the freezer or refrigerator for at least two hours before use.
Check the package to ensure the appropriate degree of coldness for you before placing it on the area of the injury, preferably using it from the direction of the marigold for more comfort.
To use hot:
– Wrap the package in a wet towel and place it in the microwave in the middle so that it does not touch the sides.
In the case of using an 800-watt microwave, place it for 30 seconds and reheat for ten seconds
In the case of using a 1000 watt microwave, place it for 20 seconds and reheat for five seconds
Check the package to ensure the proper temperature before applying it to the area of the injury
For heating using hot water:
Place the pack in hot water away from the fire for 1-2 minutes.
Take out the package from hot water carefully and check its temperature before placing it on the affected area.