Surface disinfectant, concentrate, Mikrobac Forte (20 ml) – Every 20 ml is Reduced To 4 Liters Of Water
– Mikrobac forte is suitable for the daily disinfecting maintenance cleaning of water-resistant surfaces in areas where odourless disinfection is preferred.
– Contains benzyl-C12-18-alkyldimethylammonium chlorides 199 mg/g, N-(3-aminopropyl)-N-dodecylpropane-1, 3-diamine 50 mg/g.
– Bactericidal, fungicidal, tuberculocidal, virucidal against enveloped virus and MNV, adeno, polyoma and rotavirus.
– pH value of 0.5% solution: approx 8.
– Suitable for industrial kitchens and food-processing areas
Method Of Use:
– Mikrobac? forte is a concentrated solution prepared with specific concentrations.
– The amount (20 ml) is reduced to 4 liters of water.
– Moisten the surfaces and medical devices to be sterilized (by wiping method) with a sufficient amount of dilute solution.
– Clean the equipment completely with water.
– The diluted solution is always prepared with cold water (room temperature).
– Contact with aldehydes should be avoided, so if aldehydes are used for sterilization before applying Mikrobac? forte, a thorough and thorough cleaning should be done to remove the aldehyde effect.
Mikrobac? forte has been tested on a variety of materials, including:
– Metals: stainless steel, aluminum, brass.
– Plastic: polyamide, polyethylene, polypropylene, polystyrene, polyurethane, acrylic,silicon, rubber, latex, marcrolone, Teflon.
– Correct use of the product protects the material from being damaged.
Made in Germany